Hello, aspirants and my dear Mavericks – This post will help you find the best IAS coaching centers in India for Civil Services Exams.
Yet again it is that time of the year where we are all inspired by tremendous performance of CIVIL SERVICE candidates, deep within your hearts and heads you want to make it to the list one day stay motivated folks, it is all the predetermination, inspiration and the belief you have within yourself that will take you all to places you aspire to be at and looking for the best IAS Coaching centers in India
I have always lived by a very famous quote i.e.
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
– COLIN POWELL
The Internet is a boon to all of us scrolling through the screens calling and picking the best of the institutes or the coaching centers to enroll in. The competition is so vast you will be exasperated to choose one.
Here I have a suggestive list for you all to choose, created taking down views of a lot of aspirants and civil servants.
- VAJIRAM AND RAVI: it is a prodigious institute for preparing aspirants for the civil service exams at all levels … Prelims Mains and personality test. Humongous classrooms, competitive fellow aspirants a lot of enthusiasm and astute faculty providing the aspirants with the best of study material time and again. Being a leader, VAJIRAM AND RAVI’s aspirants always make into the big list every year.
NANDINI KR – CS AIR -1 2016
The institute offers both classroom and postal courses. For prelims, mains and all the optional, test series and mocks for varied levels of the course.
Further information log onto www.vajiramandravi.com
- SRIRAM’S IAS: Not being able to compare two applauded institutes this is called the brother of VAJIRAM AND RAVI, not going by the two names (unfactual pun though). This dominant Institute is very prevalent preparing a commodious number of candidates every year and sweeping off with good results in the top list. At Sriram’s there is also hostel facility available for all the aspirants at affordable rates.
They conducted regular classes for general studies and various optional also they conduct online test series which are very beneficial.
They have various courses to choose from suiting the best of aspirants requirements.
Further information log onto www.sriramias.com
- VISION IAS: Test series is the hallmark of Vision IAS, thousands of students practice through their test series to understand the level of preparation. Standing by their name and tagline Vision IAS
“Inspiring innovation” have always guided the aspirants through the new exam patterns with innovative teaching methods.
Having spread across India Vision IAS has study centers in Delhi, Jaipur, Pune, Noida, Gujarat, Ahmedabad.
SAUMYA PANDEY- CS AIR -4
Further information log onto: www.visionias.in/beta/
- ALS (ALTERNATIVE LEARNING SYSTEMS): ALS is known for its unique technology in imparting knowledge of general studies geography history public administration and sociology for civil service examination for both English and Hindi medium.
They have a unique approach and methods of teaching, and also conducts various workshops and tests for the aspirants self-evaluation and improvising.
They have various admission programs for both the Hindi and English medium aspirants.
More than 180 candidates have been selected in top ranks of 2016 civil services.
For further information log onto iasals.com
- KHAN STUDY GROUP: Khan has been teaching General Studies since February 1992 to IAS aspirants.
Every state and union territory sees Civil servants who personally associate with him.
Having Branches in North Delhi, Central Delhi, Jaipur, Patna, Bhopal, Indore, Dibrugarh.
They have various courses in General Studies, CSAT, and also have Weekend batches.
They cater various needs of aspirants through avant-garde concepts and methods of studying.
Every third selected candidate of UPSC- CS 2016 is from KHAN STUDY GROUP
Further details log onto www.ksgindia.com
- RAU’S STUDY IAS CIRCLE: it is one of the very predominated IAS institutes in India, having branches in Delhi, Jaipur, Bangalore. Started by S Rau in 1953 It has been imparting extraordinary study material with classes focusing on the current pattern of the CS examination with expert faculty.
They have been existent from the last six decades creating civil servants.
They have various courses ranging from Online, classroom and distance learning.
The also have a monthly magazine to keep the aspirants well informed about the various current and international affairs
More than 311 candidates have been selected in UPSC- CS 2016
GOPAL KRISHNA RONAKI- CS 2016- AIR-4
For further information log onto www.rauias.com
- SYNERGY RAFTAR: Founded by M.r. M.k Mohanty in the year 2004 and has been one of the established institutes for civil service training having recognition all over India.
Since inception, more than 3500 aspirants have become civil servants from SYNERGY.
They have their regional centers in Kerala, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Assam, Odisha.
They have various classroom programs and online programs for the Civil service aspirants throughout the country.
ATHAR AAMIR UL SHAFI- CS 2015 – AIR 2
For further information log onto synergyraftar.com
There are many more coaching centers all across India having both classroom courses and distance learning courses.
CHOOSE THE ONE YOU ARE CONTENT WITH.
It is all hard work and the uphill battle an aspirant should work for,
Sweat and sit by the course, success will all speak for you later.
A DREAM DOESN’T BECOME REALITY THROUGH MAGIC,
IT TAKES SWEAT, DETERMINATION AND HARD WORK.