Go- Gorge this Ramadhan – Best Iftaar Places in Bangalore
Ramadhan is the 9th month of the Islamic calendar which is a very holy month for the Muslims all across the world, it is when all the Muslims fast from dawn to the dusk.
And oh yes not even water kinda days.
A long day of fasting needs some feasting
Oh Yesss that’s the reward “Fast to Feast ”
All my Bengaluru buddies, here are the best Iftaar Places in Bangalore. You can’t stop yourself from getting here at the earliest, the lights the people the vibe, the feel and a lot of snap stories and Instagram posts and good time buds. *betting a kebab*
1. The legendary -Shivajinagar Chowk: It’s a tradition to be here every Ramadhan to devour the best of the meaty goodness, the best chai, and everything you crave it they sell it. A dozen of stalls lined up selling the best of kebabs and sheeks , and yes look for some camel meat kebabs too .. and savor the warmth around the stalls drooling.
2. Mosque Road Fraser Town: Very famous and yes for populous food. Indulge in the best Haleem to the best biryanis yummy kebabs mouth watering desserts.The places to sweat by Haleem at Pista House, Biriyani At Paradise and the famous Albert Bakery try their varied samosas and naans. Not to forget several other food stalls all over Frazer town serving delicious dishes.
3. Bilal Mosque BTM: For all those in the southern Bangalore this is where you need to be going during the dusk, dozens of stall lined up, to soothe your taste buds the best of delicacies.
4. Tilak Nagar: The very enduring stretch creating the beautiful Ramadhan aura, walk through the stretch to get high in the chai at pani kum chai , the firnis are delectable, all the meat lovers, indulge in the juicy kebabs and spicy sheeks, flavorsome biryanis, and aLot of new novel variety of unforgettable food.
5. Koramangala : With the stalls around Fraser town losing its light this place has got the most footfalls all across the sitting stepping in here, appetizing grilled kebabs toothsome seafood, you crave and you eat . The Ramadhan food meal will fill your stomach without an inch unsatisfied. Go get drooling.
6. Fanoos: This long established eatery doesn’t require to be written about, the Iftaar hunger pangs here can be fulfilled order some sheekrolls oh yeah a lot hungry jumbo sheek rolls, you will come back wanting for more.
7. Richmond Town: This place is always LIT all through the year, but during Ramadhan the atmosphere is appetizing, the number of stalls and much more fun. Indulge in the meaty rolls untried flavors of kebabs and sheeks .
Sooo, where you gorge ing for Iftaar?
Pamper your Taste buds
Take friends take families